Wednesday, August 5, 2009

In Bombay

I have been living in Bombay for last three weeks. I will share some of my observations during my short stay.

1. In the hustle and bustle of the city I found a gentleman wearing a tee shirt, reading, "R.K. , great place to learn and ... live." He was in his mid 30's.
2. This is the amount of Chetan Bhagat my Nokia 5300's lens could see:

3. It rains for 30 seconds at an interval of 10 minutes for a month or two.

I am in IIT, Bombay. In IIT, I have observed:

1. Mess food can be good.
2. I would like to call this place jungle. Trees are so big and heavy that those can save you from rain (only fr 20 seconds).
3. Inter hostel rivalries are very less.
4. IITs can have beautiful girls.
5. "Bombay is costly place" is myth.
6. People attend more than 80% classes. ( I wonder how and why!!)

2 comments:

PrasenjitD said...

gud!!!!!!!keep it up.

aniket said...

u dont knoe bombay then...i think